Comment on page
Stake Single Asset
- Using Bunicorn’s BSC version requires the Metamask network to be set to Binance Smart Chain.
- Make sure you leave some BNB in the address to pay gas fees.
📌 NOTE: Bunicorn NFT Farm only has one single staking pool, which is in $BUNI
- Go to NFT Farm under the Farm section on the Menu bar
- Select $BUNI pool, and click Enable to unlock a new pool
- Note: This Enable action will be done one time only for every new staking pool to which you want to add liquidity.
- Once you enable it, click Stake BUNI
- A pop-up will appear. Then enter the number of LP you want to stake, then Confirm and pay the gas fee.
- After clicking the Confirm button, you will see this screen. Rewards will be accumulated over the block. You can see how much earned BUNI and which NFT Token you have.
- When harvesting your desired NFT tokens, there will be a pop-up showing the NFT token you get at the time (on the left) and the higher-level NFT token you could possibly gain.
And it is DONE! Enjoy your rewards!
- You will get respective NFT tokens based on the amount of BUNI earned through staking as in the photo below. And if you unstake all or part of your staked $BUNI, your accumulated NFT token at the time will be harvested IMMEDIATELY.