Stake LPs to Join the Ancient Buni Farm
- Using Bunicorn’s BSC version requires the Metamask network to be set to Binance Smart Chain.
- Make sure you leave some BNB in the address to pay gas fees.
Or unstake LPs from the old NFT farms to stake again.
- Go to the Ancient Buni Farms under the Farms section on the Menu bar
- Choose the Pool you have added liquidity to at Step 2. Then click Enable button to enable a new pool.
- Note: This will be done one time only for every new prestaking pool to which you want to add liquidity.
- Once you enable it, click Stake LP
- Enter the number of LP you want to stake, then Confirm and pay the gas fee.
If you see a notice “No Token to Stake" as shown in the photo below, it means that you have chosen the pool you DID NOT add liquidity to it. You should click the blue message saying “Get Buni Pool Token” to provide liquidity > Go back to Step 2 to get LP tokens.
- After clicking the Confirm button, you will see this screen. Rewards will be accumulated over the block. You can see how much earned BUNI and which NFT Token you have.
- When harvesting your desired NFT tokens, there will be a pop-up showing the NFT token you get at the time (on the left) and the higher-level NFT token you could possibly gain.
And it is DONE! Enjoy your rewards!
- You will get respective NFT tokens based on the amount of earned BUNI earned through staking as in the photo below. And if you unstake your LPs, your accumulated NFT token at the time will be harvested IMMEDIATELY.
- Once you stake your LP tokens, you will no longer see your LP tokens and it is normal. See the picture below, this is my screen after I stake my LP tokens.